Apply As Instructor
How To Become A bdtask Corporate Instructor
bdtask Corporate requires excellent communication skills and hands-on technical experience and expertise. A degree, plus advanced training and teaching experience are highly desired. You must be able to teach a minimum of 6 weeks per year, with a commitment of 8-14 weeks preferred.
1. Realize big rewards for a part-time assignment. As a bdtask Corporate instructor, you'll teach 4-14+ weeks per year. You're free to spend the majority of your time pursuing other professional opportunities and goals.
2. Network with top IT professionals from Fortune 3500 companies. Grow your consulting practice from the classroom. Gain new clients while demonstrating expertise and teaching skills that showcase your consulting talents.
3. Expand your skills. bdtask Corporate encourages your professional growth. You will have the opportunity to audit many of our courses, in or outside your field of expertise. We also provide training and mentoring programs designed to keep your teaching and presentation skills at peak levels. You may even apply to join the ranks of course authors and technical editors. We select all our authors and editors from our instructor corps.
4. Find scheduling flexibility. A scheduling coordinator dedicated to your course(s) and sensitive to your individual availability will work with you on short- and long-term schedules.
1. Interview First, we interview candidates to ensure they have strong communication skills so they can pass along their expertise effectively.
2. Author Interview Next, the course author takes all candidates through a detailed checklist to make sure they have both the technical expertise and practical work experience necessary to teach the course.
3. Train-the-Trainer Program All candidates then go through our intensive Train-the-Trainer program where they learn the latest techniques in Active Learning. To graduate, they must deliver three course presentations and receive excellent evaluations.
4. Course Audit Successful candidates next audit the course they will teach, and present part of the course for evaluation by the senior instructor for an assessment.
5. Co-Teach The most successful candidates then co-teach a course with an experienced instructor acting as their mentor. They present half or more of the course for evaluation by the senior instructor.
Turn your technical expertise, "real-world" experience and great communications skills into a rewarding part-time teaching opportunity. We're expanding our instructor force to meet the growing demand for our training programs. bdtask Corporate is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 880-1723-250107 describing the nature of your request.
Currently we are looking for part-time Instructors within the following areas: Agile & Scrum (certifications from one or more of the following is preferred: Scaled Agile (SAFe), ICAgile, Scrum Alliance, SoftEd) MCT’s (all subject areas) Big Data Cyber Security (one or more of the following certifications is preferred: CCSP, CRISC, CGEIT, CND, CISA, CISM,ECSA, CND, ECIH, LPT, CCISO, CHFI, SOC, CISSP, CySA+, SSCP, CSX Practitioner) Cloud Computing Blockchain IoT Data Science