Internet of Things (IoT)
Industrial Internship on Internet of Things (IoT)
The concept of Iot in Bangladesh is still pretty much new. Internet of Things (IoT) is a network infrastructure that connects physical objects and software applications wirelessly, allowing them to communicate with each other and exchange data via the cloud.
The course will familiarize you with IoT concepts, origin, impact, methodologies and tools, and how IoT is integrated into business applications to improve business results. You will learn how IoT components are interconnected, how they communicate, and how they add value to cross-enterprise data. The course will also expose you to common security and privacy issues, standards policies and how to achieve business optimization and efficiency with IoT.
In this instructor-led participants will learn the advanced level of IoT as they step through the creation of an NODE MCU & Arduino-based IoT sensor system.
The primary objective of this Introduction to IoT training course is to give you insights into the bright and exciting future of the Internet Of Things (IoT). The course will familiarize you with IoT concepts, origin, impact, methodologies and tools, and how IoT is integrated into business applications to improve business results. You will learn how IoT components are interconnected, how they communicate, and how they add value to cross-enterprise data. The course will also expose you to common security and privacy issues, standards policies and how to achieve business optimization and efficiency with IoT.
Upon successful completion of our IoT course, you will gain theoretical and practical knowledge of IoT in the context of current IT standards.
You will learn:
- An overview of IoT, including its origin and impact
- Building blocks of IoT, how they are connected and how they communicate with each other
- IoT design and development considerations, frameworks and architectures
- Security considerations, including common IoT security breaches and solutions
- Real-world industry-relevant business opportunities with IoT
- How organizations can adopt and benefit from IoT
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
- Hardware/software engineers and technicians
- Technical persons in all industries
- Beginner developers
- CXO level
- Middle management professionals who want to enhance business value and ROI leveraging IOT
Bdtask Corporates IoT training course is ideal for anyone who wishes to learn the IoT or pursue a career in this growing field.
INTRODUCTION TO IOT
- What is IOT?
- Basics of IOT
- IOT in home automation
- IOT Industrial Applications
- How large is the IOT Market
- Latest updates in the IOT industry.
- Available IOT alliances details and the standards that are getting evolved
- Multiple IOT applications and solutions available in market
- Multiple IOT platform (hardware) example Ras-pi, Arduino, NodeMcu etc., comparison and usage
INTRODUCTION TO NODE MCU
- What is Node MCU?
- What is Open Source Microcontroller Platform?
- Node GPIO Pins
- Basics of Electronics.
HANDS-ON WITH ARDUINO
- About Arduino IDE (Your First Arduino Sketch)
- First Program on Arduino IDE
- Digital Output as LED glow
- Digital Input Using Switch
- Control Output using Digital Input
- Serial Input & Serial Output
- Analog Input & Analog Output
- What are Sensors?
- Sensor Feature.
- Types of sensors
- Interfacing Sensor With Node Mcu
- Reading From Sensors
- Introduction to PWM
- PWM Hands-on-Practical
USING DIFFERENT SENSORS
- DHT 11 Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- MQ 2 Gas Sensor
- IR Sensor
- Introduction to Esp8266
- Scanning WiFi Networks and connecting to WiFi Network
- Creating a Webserver using NodeMCU and ESP Module
- Connect with WiFi network
- Access the IP address assigned to ESP8266 and Node Mcu
- Creating a Web page and control Home Appliances through Wifi
IMPLEMENTAION OF IOT
- Create a local server using Node MCU
- What are cloud Servers
- Cloud computing and IOT
- Popular Cloud Servers
- Cloud platform introduction
- Creating Channel for live data feed
- Program Node MCU to read and update sensor data over cloud
- Creating account on ThingSpeak
- Connect temperature and humidity sensor
- Continuously monitor sensor reading through internet
- Generate API and program Node MCU
- Thing TalkBack – Control Home Appliance Using Internet from anywhere
- TimeControl – Control Home Appliance at a particular time
CREATING TWITTER APP ON THINGSPEAK
- How to create apps on ThingSpeak?
- Create a twitter API
- Trigger an action of twitting through Node MCU
- Make ESP8266 and Node MCU to tweet the sensor value
- Installing Blynk Android App and creating account
- Creating UI for controlling Home Appliance
- Controlling Home Appliance Using Blynk Android App
IFTTT – IF THIS THEN THAT
- Creating account on IFTTT
- Creating Applets on IFTTT
- Controlling Home Appliance Using Google Assistant
- Doubt Clearing
- MQTT protocol
- HTTP vs MQTT
- Creating Adafruit account
- Using Adafruit to read sensors value and send data to Node MCU
- How to create account on Amazon Aws and create EC2 Instance
- Installing Ubuntu Server on Aws Ec2 Instance
- Installing Apache Server and Php on Ubuntu
- Install and Configure MySql on Ubuntu
- Installing PhpmyAdmin
- Using Putty and FileZilla
- Using Elastic IP to make server IP static
- Login to Ubuntu Server Using Putty
- Creating MySql database and tables to store sensor values
- Creating MySql User authenticated with Password
- Introduction to Php and its Basic Syntax
- Creating API to read sensor data and send to Aws Cloud
- Creating API to send data to NodeMcu from Cloud
ESP8266 HTTP CLIENT
- Using Http Client to send sensor data to Aws Cloud
- Using HTTP Client to receive data from Cloud to Node MCU
- Doubt Clearing
- Digital Input/output for Node MCU
- Analog Input/output for Node MCU
- Interfacing Tactile Switch and Potentiometer
- Integrating Sensors & Reading Environmental Physical Values
- Using IR Sensor to detect object and play buzzer.
- Using LDR
- PWM application to control LED Brightness
- Using Relay as an Electronic Switch
- Home Automation Project on a local and Live Server
- Create a localhost server
- Use Node MCU to upload free data from Environmental Sensors to Cloud Server.
- Automatically Tweet Sensor Data on Twitter.
- Control Home devices from self-hosted webpage on Amazon AWS.
- Controlling Home Appliance using Google Assistant
- Calculating Distance using Ultrasonic Sensor
- Fetching Humidity and Temperature using DHT 11 Sensor
- Smoke and Gas Detection Using MQ2 Sensor
- Using ThingSpeak, Adafruit and Blynk IOT Platforms.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes