Advanced Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing Course
Vulnerability assessment is an analysis process that is used to detect, gather data, and classify different types of vulnerabilities in a system. Used together with penetration testing processes, it provides an exhaustive report of the security flaws in the system and helps in fixing them to prevent any future security threats.
Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing are key skill sets in cybersecurity with exponential demand and insufficient talent pool to address that demand. This program is designed as an upskilling program for corporates to inculcate this important skill into employees and assist them in developing a threat hunting mindset.
We will train you the advanced techniques which are used by both black and white hats so that you can better understand methodologies and provide better security and defend severe data breaches. You will learn various aspects of Ethical Hacking like network security, web security, OS, and Database Security moreover we will train you some extra skills which would be helpful in enhancing your abilities as an Ethical Hacker such as Forensics, Compliance, and many more.
Why is this course important?
Security systems, networking systems, operating systems, applications, and websites are all becoming complex day by day. Complex systems mean complex code required to build them and complex code gives rise to more vulnerable points and threats.
Vulnerability assessment is a very important part of the software and network security and any person with the proper skill in this field can hope for a very lucrative career in the future.
Taking this course student will be able to:
- Conduct intelligent threat gathering
- Form a detailed report based on the accessed threat
- Configure assessment tools with precision
- Manage their own database containing the detected threat
Who can attend?
Security Analysts, anyone interested in joining the Cybersecurity industry with at least 2 plus years of technical experience, who have access to data, and are in a need of making better-informed decisions. Earlier experience in handling similar roles will be helpful but not necessary to take full advantage of the program benefits.
- Introduction of VAPT
- Different between VA and PT
- Tools Used to VAPT – Nessus, Netsparker, Acunetix, Appscan
- Introduction of Web Application
- Basic Protocols of Web Application
- Vulnerabilities of HTTP Protocols
- Setting Up Pentesting Lab Machine
- Configuration of Website And Database
- Penetration Testing Process
- Information Gathering As Hackers Perspective
- Setting Up Burp Suite
- Target Scope And Spidering
- OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities
- SANS 25 Vulnerabilities
- O-Days Vulnerabilities of Web Applications
- Authentication Bypass
- XSS (Reflected, Stored & DOM)
- CSRF (Cross Site Request Forgery)
- SQL Injection
- Authentication Testing
- Session Related Vulnerabilities
- Input Validation Testing
- Exploiting File Upload
- LFI/RFI Exploitation
- Penetration Testing CMS
- Server Side Attacks & Exploitation
- Misconfiguration Attacks
- Webserver Exploits
- Public Exploits
- Private Exploits
- Backdoor Installation on Server
- Network Pentesting with Kali
- Getting the Most Out of Nmap
- OS Fingerprinting and Version Scanning In-Depth
- The Nmap Scripting Engine
- The Nessus Vulnerability Scanner
- Netcat for the Pen Tester
- PowerShell for the Pen Tester
- Metasploit Coverage with Exploits
- Windows Command Line Kung Fu for Penetration Testers
- PowerShell’s Amazing Post-Exploitation Capabilities
- Automated Password Cracking
- Retrieving and Manipulating Hashes from Windows, Linux, and Other Systems
- Pivoting through Target Environments
- Extracting Hashes and Passwords from Memory with Mimikatz
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes