AWS Certified Security Engineering – Specialty
The AWS Certified Security Engineering – Specialty training course will give a detailed on advanced cloud security and securing applications in AWS. During the training you will learn how to efficiently use AWS security services for optimal security and compliancy in the AWS cloud. This course focuses on the AWS recommended security practices, security features of AWS key services including compute, storage, networking, and database services. You will also learn how to leverage AWS services and tools for automation, continuous monitoring and logging, and responding to security incidents.
This course also refers to the common security control objectives and regulatory compliance standards. Additionally, you will examine use cases for running regulated workloads on AWS across different verticals, globally. You will also learn how to leverage AWS services and tools for automation and continuous monitoring-taking your security operations to the next level.
Our AWS Certified Security Engineering – Specialty Training offers required knowledge to pass the AWS Certified Security Specialty certification exam along with the hands-on experience on advanced cloud security.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Assimilate and leverage the AWS shared security responsibility model
- Mange user identity and access management in the AWS cloud
- Use AWS security services such as AWS Identity and Access Management, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud, AWS CloudTrail, Amazon CloudWatch, AWS Key Management Service, AWS CloudHSM, AWS Config, AWS Service Catalog, and AWS Trusted Advisor
- Implement better security controls for your resources in the AWS cloud
- Manage and audit your AWS resources from a security perspective
- Monitor and log access and usage of AWS compute, storage, networking, and database services
- Assimilate and leverage the AWS shared compliance responsibility model
- Identify AWS services and tools to help automate, monitor, and manage security operations on AWS
- Perform security incident management, cloud resiliency, and business continuity in the AWS cloud
WHY AWS CERTIFIED SECURITY ENGINEERING – SPECIALTY?
As a professionals if you already hold an Associate Level certification or equivalent and are looking forward to improve your cloud security skills and learn advanced cloud security,AWS Security Certification is the perfect choice for you. Some of the advantages of AWS Security Specialty Certification are:
- Authentication of technical expertise to design, deploy and operate AWS applications
- Gaining customer trust and satisfaction as a certified professional
- Preference by the employer for job roles due to recognition of knowledge and skills
- Better salary and stability of job
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Security engineers, architects, analysts, and auditors
- Individuals who are responsible for governing, auditing, and testing an organization’s IT infrastructure, as well as ensuring conformity of the infrastructure to security, risk, and compliance guidelines
- Preferably 2+ years of experience in AWS Cloud Platform
- Understanding of basic security concepts and practices
- Security controls for workloads on AWS
- Skill set measuring to any AWS Associate level Certification (Certification not mandatory)
Domain 1: Incident Response
1.1 Given an AWS abuse notice, evaluate the suspected compromised instance or exposed access keys.
1.2 Verify that the Incident Response plan includes relevant AWS services.
1.3 Evaluate the configuration of automated alerting, and execute possible remediation of security-related incidents and emerging issues.
Domain 2: Logging and Monitoring
2.1 Design and implement security monitoring and alerting.
2.2 Troubleshoot security monitoring and alerting.
2.3 Design and implement a logging solution.
2.4 Troubleshoot logging solutions.
Domain 3: Infrastructure Security
3.1 Design edge security on AWS.
3.2 Design and implement a secure network infrastructure.
3.3 Troubleshoot a secure network infrastructure.
3.4 Design and implement host-based security.
Domain 4: Identity and Access Management
4.1 Design and implement a scalable authorization and authentication system to access AWS resources.
4.2 Troubleshoot an authorization and authentication system to access AWS resources.
Domain 5: Data Protection
5.1 Design and implement key management and use.
5.2 Troubleshoot key management.
5.3 Design and implement a data encryption solution for data at rest and data in transit.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 32 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes