Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA)
Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA) is a training and credentialing program designed and developed in collaboration with cybersecurity and threat intelligence experts across the globe to help organizations identify and mitigate business risks by converting unknown internal and external threats into known threats. It is a comprehensive specialistlevel program that teaches a structured approach for building effective threat intelligence.
The program was based on a rigorous Job Task Analysis (JTA) of the job roles involved in the field of threat intelligence. This program differentiates threat intelligence professionals from other information security professionals. It is a highly interactive, comprehensive, standards-based, intensive 3-day training program that teaches information security professionals to build professional threat intelligence.
In the ever-changing threat landscape, C|TIA is an highly essential program for those who deal with cyber threats on a daily basis. Organizations today demand a professional level cybersecurity threat intelligence analyst who can extract the intelligence from data by implementing various advanced strategies. Such professional level programs can only be achieved when the core of the curricula maps with and is compliant to government and industry published threat intelligence frameworks.
- Introduction to Threat Intelligence
- Cyber Threats and Kill Chain Methodology
- Requirements, Planning, Direction, and Review
- Data Collection and Processing
- Data Analysis
- Intelligence Reporting and Dissemination
Who Is It For?
- Ethical Hackers
- Security Practitioners, Engineers, Analysts, Specialist, Architects, and Managers
- Threat Intelligence Analysts, Associates, Researchers, Consultants
- Threat Hunters
- SOC Professionals
- Digital Forensic and Malware Analysts
- Incident Response Team Members
- Any mid-level to high-level cybersecurity professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Individuals from the information security profession and who want to enrich their skills and knowledge in the field of cyber threat intelligence.
- Individuals interested in preventing cyber threats.
CTIA® is a registered trademark of EC-Council, used under permission of EC-Council. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of EC-Council, used under permission of EC-Council. All rights reserved.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes