Primavera P6 Professional Advanced training
Primavera P6 Professional Advanced for Project Managers Course Overview
This Primavera P6 Professional Advanced course shows you how to get the most out of this powerful project management software solution. Designed for those with some existing knowledge of and experience with Primavera, Primavera P6 Professional Advanced for Project Managers is a certification that demonstrates confidence and proficiency in managing resources and the ability to simultaneously oversee multiple and complex Primavera Projects to maximise project productivity.
The 3-day classroom training covers topics such as value analysis, logic diagrams, bucket planning, and advanced scheduling.
Available for these versions: Release 7.0, Release 8.x, Release 15.x
This Primavera P6 Professional Advanced training teaches you about resource management topics like manual allocation, bucket planning and leveling. Project management topics include earned value analysis and advanced scheduling.
- Use bucket planning.
- Use resource leveling.
- Use earned value analysis.
- Calculate percent complete.
- Calculate multiple float paths.
- Analyze resource usage.
Benefits to You
Understand P6 Professional’s advanced resource and project management functionality so you can make improved decisions when managing your projects. You’ll learn how to manage resources effectively to maximize investment and use advanced project management techniques to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals Rel 18 Ed 1
- Basic project management knowledge
- Basic knowledge of P6 Professional
- End User
- Calculate percent complete
- Analyze resources and roles
- Use advanced scheduling techniques
- Use global change Bucket planning
- Use the Assignments
- window Analyze resources
- Level resources
- Use earned value
Using Earned Value Analysis
- Calculating Planned Value Cost
- Calculating Actual Cost
- Calculating Earned Value Cost
- Measuring Performance Percent Complete
Managing Multiple Projects
- Opening Multiple Projects
- Setting the Default Project
Analyzing Resources and Roles
- Using the Resource Usage Profile
- Using the Resource Usage Spreadsheet
Manually Allocating Resources
- Viewing the Assignments Window
- Viewing and Editing Allocation
Using Bucket Planning
- Editing Future Buckets
- Using Curves
- Setting Leveling Options
- Leveling Based on Priority
- Multiple Float Paths
- Calendar Effect on Lag
- Scheduling Out-of-Sequence Activities
Using Global Change
- Creating a User Defined Field
- Running a Global Change
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes