PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner Combo
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Training Course Overview
This combined PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course in the #Dhaka #Bangladesh is designed to give candidates a comprehensive overview of the PRINCE2® methodology, whilst ensuring that they are fully equipped to pass the exams.
Attaining this PRINCE2® certification enables candidates to demonstrate and enhance their project management proficiency – contributing to an elevated business acumen and career prospects.
This extensive course will enable candidates to apply and tailor the PRINCE® principles, themes, and processes, to enhance productivity and operational functioning of projects. Whilst delineating how to improve a project’s operational performance, this comprehensive course will ensure that a candidate can work within a PRINCE2® team – fundamentally ameliorating project practices.
As the most popular project management methodology in the UK, PRINCE2® is a malleable and established process-driven methodology that appears ubiquitously across a variety of industries. Hence, this PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course promotes an appreciation for project risk, contingency plans, business justifications, and of how to optimise individual project contributions – enhancing a candidate’s project management skill and qualification repertoire
This introductory PRINCE2® certification will help candidates understand the fundamentals of the PRINCE2® project management methodology and develop an appreciation of the constituents that contribute to a project’s success – underpinned by the PRINCE2® principles, processes, and themes. The foundation element of the combined course lasts for 3 days. During the course, candidates will gain a basic understanding of how to work in part of a PRINCE2® team.
The PRINCE2® Practitioner element of the combined course forms the final part of the training where the candidate learns to apply their acquired knowledge. Candidates will be educated on how to apply the methodology to a set of scenarios and how to efficaciously lead a project.
Included within our PRINCE2® Practitioner Training Course is a detailed workbook for candidates to complete, which will enhance their knowledge acquisition and ability to apply PRINCE2® to their organisation. This additional PRINCE2® training material will improve a candidate’s chances of passing the examination and having a successful PRINCE2® career. This self-study workbook will take the candidate approximately 10 hours to complete and will walk them through a full PRINCE2® project.
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Training Course Outline
This PRINCE2® training course is fully accredited by PeopleCert and includes the Foundation and Practitioner exams in the course fee. Passing the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Exams will demonstrate that a candidate has the skills and knowledge required to be part of, and lead, a successful PRINCE2® project.
This course covers the following topics:
Introduction to Projects and the PRINCE2® methodology
- Define the characteristics of a project
- Six aspects of project performance
- Integrated elements of PRINCE2®
- Understand the key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2®
- PRINCE2® Principles
- Initiating and Directing a Project Process
Business Case Theme
- Explain the purpose
- Benefits management approach
- Minimum requirements to apply the business case theme
- Business justification and key concepts
- Risk management approach
- Purpose of a risk budget
- Key concepts related to risk
- Explain purpose
- Minimum requirements to apply the quality theme
- Quality planning and assurance, customer expectations and acceptance criteria
- Purpose and the key management products
- Minimum requirements to apply the organisation theme
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of all of those involved in the organisation theme
- Types of plans
- Recommended approach to planning and defining analysing products
- Change control approach, issue register, issue report
- Types of issue
- Change control procedures
- Daily log, lessons log, lessons report, work package etc.
- Controlling a stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a stage boundary
- Closing a project process
Apply PRINCE2® principles
- Continued business justification
- Role and responsibilities
- Experience, Tailor the principles
- Focus on the product
- Assess the effectiveness of applying the quality theme
- Demonstrate an understanding of key management products
- Applying the PRINCE2® risk, change, and controlling themes
Carrying out the activities of:
- Initiating project process activities
- Directing project process activities
- Controlling stage process activities
- Managing product delivery process activities
- Managing stage boundary process activities
- Closing a project process activities
PRINCE2® Exam Preparation Workbook
Our exam preparation workbook ensures and validates that you have the knowledge and confidence to pass your exam.
The exam preparation workbook comprises of mock questions, applicable scenario based projects, and is known to further elevate pass marks. Please note that this exam preparation workbook and instructions of how to book your exam can be found in your Joining Instructions, received upon enrolment. Completion of the workbook prior to taking the exam is highly recommended to maximise your chances of passing.
PRINCE2® Classroom Training course with a high PRINCE2® Exam Pass Rate.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 32 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes