Quality Management System
Management system certification helps organization to continually improve through lessons learnt from past thereby to manage the present effectively & efficiently and planning to meet the challenges of future.
ISO 9001: 2015
ISO 9001:2015 standard sets out the criteria for a quality management system that can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity.
This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach, risks & opportunities based thinking and to achieve continual improvement.
Implementation of the standard is a means to demonstrate the organizations ability to consistently provide reliably quality products / services and build customer confidence.
ISO 9001:2015 brings a number of benefits
- Focus on demonstration of leadership within the organization.
- Promotes Risk based thinking within the organization.
- Integration of QMS into business processes, as accountability of QMS, lies with top management.
- Due to focus on intended outcome i.e on desired output of process and associated risks and opportunities results in more reliable Product/Services for more effective and efficient service/product provision processes.
- Enhanced efficiency: With the ISO 9001 Certification, you can be assured of better performances within the company.
- Employees within organization would be working towards achiving the vision , mission, common goal of organization.
- Enhance the performance and productivity of each department and organization.
- High Morale among Employee.
- Builidng up of Excellent Brand Image.
- Application for certification from client
- Submission of offer by BDTASK CORPORATE
- Acceptance of Offer by client and Confirmation of agreement by both client organization and BDTASK CORPORATE.
- Conduct of Initial Certification audit – (Stage 1 + Stage 2) / Re-Certification audit.
- Issuance of the “Certificate of approval” on successful completion of the initial / Re-certification audit process.
- Validity of “Certificate of approval” is for three years from the date of decision, subject to condut of annual Surveillance audits as agreed upon.
- Recertification audit process to be completed before the expiry of “Certificate of approval”.